Thanks for the Fighter Symposium & Regional Fighter Practice

  • young
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2010
      Howdy All!

      I just wanted to thank everyone who made the Fighter Symposium such a great event this past weekend. I am still excited thinking about it!

      I'm impressed with everyone from Foxvale and think they did a wonderful job partnering with our neighbors to the West. Thank you for hosting us.

      I'd like to give my personal thanks to everyone who helped me armor up for the first time in many years. Honorable Lord Wolfram was my authorizing partner and walked me through everything I needed to know for the day. He is a great teacher. Honorable Lady Hillary and Countess Fern were also good to spar with me. Sergeant Henry loaned me his gear and gave me a lot of great advice. And, Master Robyyan helped make a lot of since of what people were telling me. Thanks also to Lord Gareth as the Martial in Charge.

      Past those individuals, really, everyone was a huge help and very supportive. It makes me very proud to be a part of Ayreton to know that everyone is willing to help out the new guy!

      Thank you!
      ~philip white
      (Ayreton's newest authorized armored combatant)
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2010
        You are most welcome and Welcome to the Army!

        Hillary

[...]

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2010
          Glad to be of help. It was a blast.

          I really liked the site, especially the lake nearby. And I was able to get in a decent number of fights. Good times.

          In Service,

          "Voca me cum benedictis"
          Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
          2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com