TGS Scribal Night resumes Wednesday 5/19

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17 10:50 AM
      Good Afternoon-

      The TGS Scribe Night will resume this Wednesday, 5/19, at 7:30 pm at my home in Des Plaines.

      We will meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays going forward.

      There has been an interest in learning and practicing gilding, so we will start working with gold leaf on May 19, but as always, you are welcome to bring any scribal project or interest to work on.

      Give me a call at 847-824-3814 or email me if you need directions.

      Thanks,
      Jocelyn of Lutterworth