UPDATE: Ayreton Calendar

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 8:31 AM
      Unto the citizens of Ayreton, greetings from the Chronicler!

      At our meeting last night, we decided to change the way we are announcing the various local activities and events.  Here is what we agreed:

      1. The regular list of Ayreton martial and A&S activities will be emailed to this list monthly (changed from weekly).

      3. Please post cancellations or changes to the Ayreton list, and please copy myself and Sarafina.

      The Ayreton Yahoo group calendar has now been updated to the best of my knowledge.  If you are in charge of an activity, please take a look at the calendar and confirm or edit your information.

      We hope this will help communication and reduce extra email in your inbox.

      Yours in service,

      Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
      Ayreton Chronicler