The Second Annual Border Skirmish Concert

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010

      [Please forward to interested parties or lists.]

      The Second Annual Border Skirmish Show

      is nigh upon us!

      Have you prepared your performance?

      Have you polished your new songs?

      Do you lack an audience for your astounding unicycle jousting?

      Without an audience, a performer lacks applause!

      Without performers, a show is very short!

      Help bring these two elements together; contact Tabitha Pennywarden at

      skycat @ tds . net or (847) 489-4168c, and perform at the Second Annual Border Skirmish Show.  (Of course, remove the spaces in the email address.)

      We are looking for any sort of performance: musical, theatrical, juggling, tumbling, dancing, trained animals - expand our view of what constitutes entertainment!

      While we would prefer period performances, or performances based on some sort of research, we are not limiting this show to period only, so if you have something else in mind, please share it with us!

      There will be a printed program, so acts will be accepted until June 5th.

      The show will be held on June 12th 2010, Saturday afternoon around 4:30 PM, right before court.

      Performance time for each performer will depend on how many performers respond.

      Here is a link to the BSVII Show webpage:  http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/BorderSkirmish/2010/concert.php

      There will be lots of other stuff to do and see at Border Skirmish VII this year - here's the website:  http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/BorderSkirmish/2010/

      Border Skirmish VII will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 11 - 13th, 2010, at the Simmons Island Park, 5500 Simmons Island Park Drive, Kenosha, WI.  Please see the website for more details, and travel directions.

      The show must go on!