OT: PARTY 7/17/2010

  • SusanE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2010
      July 17, 2010 1pm – 8pm

      Tom & Susan Earley
      4N400 Church Rd., Bensenville, IL 60106
      630-766-1162

      We're tired of seeing friends and extended family only at funerals or other formal occasions. So we're having an informal party and inviting
      EVERYONE we know!

      Come see our newly renovated backyard and party porch!

      POTLUCK !!!
      Please bring dish to pass and beverages you prefer to consume.
      We will be grilling burgers and hotdogs. You can use the grill too.

      Please bring lawn chairs!
      (We don't have enough for everyone to sit.)

      The hot tub and trampoline will be open and ready for use.
      Lawn games will be provided.

      Parking is across the street at the club house once the driveway is full.
      Please RSVP so we can estimate the burgers/hotdogs.