Fwd: [Midlands_army] Videographer Needed

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 4:29 PM
      Forwarded from the MIdland's Army list.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Douglas Petroshius <dougpetroshius@...>
      To: Midlands_army@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, May 11, 2010 6:25 pm
      Subject: [Midlands_army] Videographer Needed

      Are you going to Pennsic or know some one that is? Is that person planning on being at the battlefield, but for whatever reason is not fighting? Does that person desire to contribute to the Midrealm War Effort? Well, if you fit this description or know some one that does, please let me know at dougpetroshius@.... Kingdom videographers are needed to film key aspects of the battles at war. This information is essential to the Midrealm Command Staff's After Action Review of the battles in September. Most of the time the Command Staff uses video from the internet that other people post, but that video is not always reliable. Video created by Midrealmers is much more useful for the After Action Review.

      Once again, if you or some one you know are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

      --
      Gintaras
      Midlands Regiona Commander