Fwd: [Northshield] Border Skirmish Classes

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010

      From: Wesley Adams <bwa22@...>
      To: northshield@...; Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr <cam@...>
      Sent: Sun, May 9, 2010 5:56 pm
      Subject: [Northshield] Border Skirmish Classes

      We are looking for instructors for classes at this year's Border Skirmish.
      Classes will be held from 10 am- 4 pm, June 12.
      If you are willing to share your knowledge and enthusiasm, please provide the
      following information:
      Your SCA name & contact info (email address and/or phone #)
      Name of class and brief description
      Class size limit (if any)
      Material costs (if any)
      What preferred time slot would you like
      Length of class (60, 90, or 120 minutes)
      We look forward to seeing you in June.
      In Service,
      Arnbjorn Karlsson and Marie la Fauconniere
      Caer Anterth and Ravenslake Class Coordinators
      The Honorable Lord Arnbjorn Karlsson, OT
      Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr, Baronial Pursuivant, Baronial Archery Champion
      Per fess argent and sable, an eagle displayed and a bear passant counterchanged
      Northshield mailing list