Re: [Ayreton] LEATHER CRAFTERS UNITE

  • John Railing
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2010
      Greetings Alexander....

      You could also group order from Brettuns Village Leather.

      http://www.brettunsvillage.com/leather/

      I think the deals there are better than Tandy except that you can not
      (easily) go there and pick out your own leather. Landwerlen Leather
      in Indianapolis is also an outstanding place for anyone who works
      with leather to visit and buy. They do not have a web site but they
      do have a must visit it to believe it store.

      http://www.superpages.com/bp/Indianapolis-IN/Landwerlen-Leather-CO-L0088833159.htm?SRC=com411&C=Landwerlen&L=Indianapolis+IN&lbp=1&TR=77&bidType=FLCLIK&PGID=yp423.8081.1273352595710.18913256003

      The other source I use which is online and retail, not wholesale is
      Sartan's Working With Leather.

      http://www.saroftreve.com/wwl/index.htm

      It is great for getting one tool or even one buckle. When you need 2
      and not a pound of something, he is worth it. His leather prices are
      not the greatest so use him for tools and hardware and he takes
      PayPal. I will note that he caters primarily to the BDSM market but
      don't let that stop you from using a very good source. He has good
      leatherworking guides as well.

      Be well.....

      John Malkin aMalkin

      --
      John Railing aka Malkin
      1041 Nerge Rd., Apt. 104 * Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 * 812-320-1447