Ayreton/Foxvale Event Change

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Greetings,

      I wanted to give everyone a heads up about a change to the plans for upcoming joint Foxvale/Ayreton event. Their Majesties have asked us to host Rose Tourney instead of the Tournament of Chivalry (TOC). The previously planned site for Rose Tourney fell through and Their Majesties felt it was more important to find a host for Rose Tourney rather than TOC. Sarafina and I have responded that we would be willing to make the change both because it is the wish of Their Majesties and because our site and plans could accommodate either event fairly easily.

      The general plan is still to host the event as "Foxhunt VI featuring Rose Tourney" and later to become "Foxhunt VI featuring Rose Tourney and Ayreton Investiture" when we get the official approval to do so.

      We're just establishing contact with the folks responsible for Rose Tourney and once we know more, we'll share it with the rest of you.

      Yours in service,
      --Richard de Scolay