Fwd: [Midlands_army] Brief Announcement from the Regional Commander

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010

      Forwarded per request:

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "Douglas Petroshius" <dougpetroshius@...>

      {Please forward this message onto your local group and household email lists}

      Greetings from the Midlands Regional Commander,

      Last weekend a good friend of mine with observed that some perceive the Midlands Regional Army as a fighting force for Pennsic only. At this time I would like to break this common misconception. The Midlands is a year-round fighting force that trains together and deploys where it is needed. We fight together at Gulf Wars in March, Border Skirmish in June, Simple Day in July, and of course Pennsic in August. We also take many opportunities to train at other times in the year.

      As such, the requirements to be in the Midlands Regional Army are simple. If you consider yourself a Midlands-er (whether you live in Illinois or not) and you are an Armored Combatant or support person, you ARE part of the Midlands Regional Army. So if you fall under this category I encourage join the its email list and report in. Send an email to: Midlands_army-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to subscribe. There are a lot of important discussions and communique taking place on this list that you cannot read anywhere else. So when you subscribe be sure to log into Yahoo and catch up on the emails.
      Thank you for your time.

      Sincerely,

      Baron Gintaras the Tauras, C.R.C.
      Midlands Regional Commander