Fwd: [Mid] Border Skirmish - Call for Merchants

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2010

      From: Tonia G Heng <tatianam@...>
      To: northshield@...; sca-middle@...; cam@...
      Cc: 'Tonia G Heng' <tatianam@...>
      Sent: Thu, Apr 29, 2010 10:51 pm
      Subject: [Mid] Border Skirmish - Call for Merchants

      Greetings All from the Merchant Coordinator for Border Skirmish,

      We have plenty of space available for merchants at Border Skirmish on
      June 11-13th, 2010. We would love to have as many merchants who can
      come to be there, you are always the highlight of an event for many
      people. This event will also have a public demo at it, which could also
      be a great help to any merchants at the event. You can find registration
      information at the Border Skirmish website at:

      http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/BorderSkirmish/2010/merchants.ph

      Come on out and enjoy the event at the beautiful Simmons Island Park
      in Kenosha, WI. There will be something for everyone from heavy and
      light weapons fighting, classes, children's activites, a period
      encampment, A&S, Royal Court, the annual Saturday night potluck BBQ and
      the Griffin and Dragon Tavern will be back serving dinner Friday, breakfast
      and lunch Saturday.

      In Service,

      Tatiana

      Baroness Tatiana Marana Melville, OP