International Vinland Seminar in Chicago

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 9:04 AM
      When Micel Folcland did a program for the Sons of Norway this past
      Sunday, I was pleased to see old pal Lorraine Straw, from the Friends
      of the Viking Ship, was there. We talked, and she noted that the
      International Vinland Seminar will take place in Chicago from Friday,
      October 15, 2010 at 4:00 PM - Sunday, October 17, 2010 at 4:00 PM
      (CT). Information about the seminar is on this page.
      http://www.vinlandseminar.com/ and Seminar registration is at this
      page. http://vinlandseminar.eventbrite.com/ . Lorraine asked me to
      share this information with anyone who might be interested.

      Unfortunately, that is in the middle of our pilgrimage to Wychurst
      and Jorvik, but I hope some of you might be able to make it if you're
      interested!

      Cheers, Folo
      www.micelfolcland.org