RE: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
      Constellation

      Happy birthday, Acelina.

      Sean and Nicholaa

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Patricia E. Chadwick
      Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 7:43 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; privatepetals@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: djc137@...
      Subject: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

      Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

      Hope you have a wonderful day.

      Hugs,

      Akiko

    • Patricia E. Chadwick
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

        Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

        -Akiko

        FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

        If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
          pechadwick@... writes:

          Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

          Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

          Anna

          **************************************
          See what's new at http://www.aol.com
        • David Roland
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
            Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

            I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
            my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
            cake for me.

            It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
            delicious.

            Ian the Green

          • jeffnaggie@aol.com
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
              Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

              Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

              Hillary

              FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
              If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

            • Shannon Valentine
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                Fiona

                "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                -Akiko
                FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • tonyjlong
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                  Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                  I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                  night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                  party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                  Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                  starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                  one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                  Vladimir Auslander

                  --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                  > pechadwick@... writes:
                  >
                  > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                  >
                  > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                  >
                  > Anna
                  >

                  > **************************************
                  > See what's new at
                  > http://www.aol.com

                • David Roland
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                    Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                    appreciate them very much.

                    Ian the Green

                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                    > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                    >
                    > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                    other
                    > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                    birhtday
                    > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                    Buster's in
                    > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                    Theater
                    > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                    see
                    > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                    job!

                    > Vladimir Auslander
                    >
                    > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > pechadwick@ writes:
                    > >
                    > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                    > >
                    > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                    > >
                    > > Anna
                    > >

                    > > **************************************
                    > > See what's new at
                    > > http://www.aol.com

                  • Patricia E. Chadwick
                    Message 9 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                      Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                      Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                      Hugs,

                      Austin and Akiko

                    • misreall@comcast.net
                      Message 10 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                        Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                        Lynda