RE: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
      Constellation

      Happy birthday, Acelina.

      Sean and Nicholaa

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Patricia E. Chadwick
      Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 7:43 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; privatepetals@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: djc137@...
      Subject: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

      Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

      Hope you have a wonderful day.

      Hugs,

      Akiko

    • Shannon Valentine
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
        Have a wonderful Birthday, Acelina!

        And well wishes to Ian the Green, too (a wee bit late).

        :-)
        Fiona & Johannes

        "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
        Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
        Hope you have a wonderful day.
        Hugs,
        Akiko

      • Patricia E. Chadwick
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

          Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

          -Akiko

          FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

          If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

        • KCMalone3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
            pechadwick@... writes:

            Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

            Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

            Anna

            **************************************
            See what's new at http://www.aol.com
          • David Roland
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
              Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

              I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
              my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
              cake for me.

              It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
              delicious.

              Ian the Green

            • jeffnaggie@aol.com
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                Hillary

                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                  Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                  Fiona

                  "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                  Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                  -Akiko
                  FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                • tonyjlong
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                    Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                    I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                    night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                    party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                    Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                    starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                    one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                    Vladimir Auslander

                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                    > pechadwick@... writes:
                    >
                    > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                    >
                    > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                    >
                    > Anna
                    >

                    > **************************************
                    > See what's new at
                    > http://www.aol.com

                  • David Roland
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                      Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                      appreciate them very much.

                      Ian the Green

                      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                      > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                      >
                      > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                      other
                      > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                      birhtday
                      > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                      Buster's in
                      > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                      Theater
                      > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                      see
                      > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                      job!

                      > Vladimir Auslander
                      >
                      > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                      > >
                      > > pechadwick@ writes:
                      > >
                      > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                      > >
                      > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                      > >
                      > > Anna
                      > >

                      > > **************************************
                      > > See what's new at
                      > > http://www.aol.com

                    • Patricia E. Chadwick
                      Message 10 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                        Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                        Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                        Hugs,

                        Austin and Akiko

                      • misreall@comcast.net
                        Message 11 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                          Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                          Lynda