RE: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
      Constellation

      Happy birthday, Acelina.

      Sean and Nicholaa

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Patricia E. Chadwick
      Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 7:43 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; privatepetals@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: djc137@...
      Subject: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

      Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

      Hope you have a wonderful day.

      Hugs,

      Akiko

    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
        Yay! More birthday goodness :)

        Happy Birthday Acelina
        May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
        year :)

        Jale

        PS - where's the cake?

        --- "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
        wrote:

        > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
        > Lady Major.
        >
        > Hope you have a wonderful day.
        >
        > Hugs,
        >
        > Akiko

      • Shannon Valentine
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
          Have a wonderful Birthday, Acelina!

          And well wishes to Ian the Green, too (a wee bit late).

          :-)
          Fiona & Johannes

          "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
          Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
          Hope you have a wonderful day.
          Hugs,
          Akiko

        • Patricia E. Chadwick
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

            Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

            -Akiko

            FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

            If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

          • KCMalone3@aol.com
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
              pechadwick@... writes:

              Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

              Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

              Anna

              **************************************
              See what's new at http://www.aol.com
            • David Roland
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                cake for me.

                It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                delicious.

                Ian the Green

              • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                  Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                  Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                  Hillary

                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                    Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                    Fiona

                    "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                    Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                    -Akiko
                    FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                    If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • tonyjlong
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                      Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                      I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                      night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                      party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                      Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                      starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                      one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                      Vladimir Auslander

                      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                      > pechadwick@... writes:
                      >
                      > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                      >
                      > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                      >
                      > Anna
                      >

                      > **************************************
                      > See what's new at
                      > http://www.aol.com

                    • David Roland
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                        Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                        appreciate them very much.

                        Ian the Green

                        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                        > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                        >
                        > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                        other
                        > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                        birhtday
                        > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                        Buster's in
                        > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                        Theater
                        > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                        see
                        > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                        job!

                        > Vladimir Auslander
                        >
                        > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                        > >
                        > > pechadwick@ writes:
                        > >
                        > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                        > >
                        > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                        > >
                        > > Anna
                        > >

                        > > **************************************
                        > > See what's new at
                        > > http://www.aol.com

                      • Patricia E. Chadwick
                        Message 11 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                          Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                          Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                          Hugs,

                          Austin and Akiko

                        • misreall@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                            Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                            Lynda