Re: [Ayreton] Re: Additional Candidates for Baron and Baroness

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 7:32 AM
      All submissions must be to me by the April 11th business meeting. None will be accepted after that.

      --Richard

      On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:54 AM, lady_mairead <lady_mairead@...> wrote:
      What is the deadline for the candidates to submit their paperwork? Will there be additional candidates allowed after the meeting this weekend?

      Many thanks,
      Margrett

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      >
      > Since the email that I sent on Monday I've received two more letters of
      > intent from candidates for Baron and Baroness. Sarafina has added their
      > letters to the populace to the website. They can be found here:
      > http://www.midrealm.org/ayreton/candidates.html.
      >
      > The list of candidates at this time is:
      >
      >    - Lord Henry of Exeter and Honorable Lady Nadezda ZeZastrizl
      >    - Master Philip White and Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
      >    - Master Robyyan Torr d'Elandris and Countess Fern de la Forest
      >    - Master Hal Raeburn and Mistress Juliana Peri da Novellara
      >
      > In your service,
      > --Richard de Scolay

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings: