Additional Candidates for Baron and Baroness

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 6:32 AM
      Greetings,

      Since the email that I sent on Monday I've received two more letters of intent from candidates for Baron and Baroness. Sarafina has added their letters to the populace to the website. They can be found here: http://www.midrealm.org/ayreton/candidates.html.

      The list of candidates at this time is:
      • Lord Henry of Exeter and Honorable Lady Nadezda ZeZastrizl
      • Master Philip White and Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
      • Master Robyyan Torr d'Elandris and Countess Fern de la Forest
      • Master Hal Raeburn and Mistress Juliana Peri da Novellara
      In your service,
      --Richard de Scolay

    • lady_mairead
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 6:54 AM
        What is the deadline for the candidates to submit their paperwork? Will there be additional candidates allowed after the meeting this weekend?

        Many thanks,
        Margrett

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > Since the email that I sent on Monday I've received two more letters of
        > intent from candidates for Baron and Baroness. Sarafina has added their
        > letters to the populace to the website. They can be found here:
        > http://www.midrealm.org/ayreton/candidates.html.
        >
        > The list of candidates at this time is:
        >
        > - Lord Henry of Exeter and Honorable Lady Nadezda ZeZastrizl
        > - Master Philip White and Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
        > - Master Robyyan Torr d'Elandris and Countess Fern de la Forest
        > - Master Hal Raeburn and Mistress Juliana Peri da Novellara
        >
        > In your service,
        > --Richard de Scolay

      • Bernal Schooley
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 7:32 AM
          All submissions must be to me by the April 11th business meeting. None will be accepted after that.

          --Richard

          On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:54 AM, lady_mairead <lady_mairead@...> wrote:
          What is the deadline for the candidates to submit their paperwork? Will there be additional candidates allowed after the meeting this weekend?

          Many thanks,
          Margrett

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

          > Greetings,
          >
          > Since the email that I sent on Monday I've received two more letters of
          > intent from candidates for Baron and Baroness. Sarafina has added their
          > letters to the populace to the website. They can be found here:
          > http://www.midrealm.org/ayreton/candidates.html.
          >
          > The list of candidates at this time is:
          >
          >    - Lord Henry of Exeter and Honorable Lady Nadezda ZeZastrizl
          >    - Master Philip White and Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
          >    - Master Robyyan Torr d'Elandris and Countess Fern de la Forest
          >    - Master Hal Raeburn and Mistress Juliana Peri da Novellara
          >
          > In your service,
          > --Richard de Scolay

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings: