Happy Birthday

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006

      Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

      Hope you have a wonderful day.

      Hugs,

      Akiko

    • Thomas Hughes
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
        Constellation

        Happy birthday, Acelina.

        Sean and Nicholaa

        Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

        Hope you have a wonderful day.

        Hugs,

        Akiko

      • Elizabeth Hernandez
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
          Yes, a Very Happy Birthday to you THL Acelina.

          More Hugs!
          Sibeal

          "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
          Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
          Hope you have a wonderful day.
          Hugs,
          Akiko

        • David Roland
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
            Happy Birthday Boss!!!

            Ian the Green
            Ayreton Town Cryer

            *puts relighting candles on the cake.*

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
            wrote:

            > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
            >
            > Hope you have a wonderful day.
            >
            > Hugs,
            >
            > Akiko

          • Wendy Pastrick
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
              Yay! More birthday goodness :)

              Happy Birthday Acelina
              May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
              year :)

              Jale

              PS - where's the cake?

              wrote:

              > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
              > Lady Major.
              >
              > Hope you have a wonderful day.
              >
              > Hugs,
              >
              > Akiko

            • Shannon Valentine

                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

                  Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                  -Akiko

                  FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

                  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                • KCMalone3@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
                    pechadwick@... writes:

                    Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                    Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

                    Anna

                    **************************************
                    See what's new at http://www.aol.com
                  • David Roland
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                      Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                      I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                      my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                      cake for me.

                      It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                      delicious.

                      Ian the Green

                    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                        Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                        Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                        Hillary

                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                          Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                          Fiona

                          "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                          Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                          -Akiko
                          FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                          If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                        • tonyjlong
                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                            Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                            I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                            night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                            party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                            Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                            starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                            one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                            Vladimir Auslander

                            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                            > pechadwick@... writes:
                            >
                            > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                            >
                            > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                            >
                            > Anna
                            >

                            > **************************************
                            > See what's new at
                            > http://www.aol.com

                          • David Roland
                            Message 13 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                              Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                              appreciate them very much.

                              Ian the Green

                              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                              > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                              >
                              > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                              other
                              > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                              birhtday
                              > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                              Buster's in
                              > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                              Theater
                              > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                              see
                              > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                              job!

                              > Vladimir Auslander
                              >
                              > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                              > >
                              > > pechadwick@ writes:
                              > >
                              > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                              > >
                              > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                              > >
                              > > Anna
                              > >

                              > > **************************************
                              > > See what's new at
                              > > http://www.aol.com

                            • Patricia E. Chadwick
                              Message 14 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                                Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                                Hugs,

                                Austin and Akiko

                              • misreall@comcast.net
                                Message 15 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                  Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                                  Lynda