April 11th Fighter Practice

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 10:17 AM
      Greetings,

      The weather report says 59 and no rain for Sunday so at this
      point figher practice is on! Below is the information for the site
      so please note that it is NOT at Ida Noyes this week. With the
      baronial meeting being held in Forest Park and us not having Ida Noyes I am moving the practice to a few blocks from the meetng site to give more opportunities for people to attend both.

      Place: Across the street from 7744 Van Buren Street
      Forest Park, IL 60130-1416
      This is South Side of Altenheim building. Signs say
      NO DOGS ALLOWED on large, flat, grassy area
      Parking is on the street

      Time: 2pm until 5pm. Ayreton Militia Practice (no armor needed) at
      4pm.

      Bathrooms: I am still working on that but it is not yet 'outdoor
      season' according to the park district. So be prepared that there
      may not be any.

      In service,
      Sgt Henry of Exeter
      Marshal, Ayreton