Ayreton's April 11th Business Meeting

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 9:32 AM
      Greeting Ayreton,

      The Ayreton Baronial Business Meeting is this Sunday at Molly Malone's Irish Pub.

      We're meeting at 5:00pm for food and social time with the meeting set to begin at 6:00pm.

      Details:
      Host: Rokkehealden
      When: Sunday April 11, 2010 at 5:00pm for Dinner and 6:00pm for the Meeting
      Where: Molly Malone's Irish Pub, 7652 Madison Street, Forest Park, IL 60130, 708.366.8073

      Agenda:
      •       Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      •       Fox Hunt/TOC/Investiture joint event between Foxvale and Ayreton (5 min)
      •       Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      •       Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      •       Other Announcements
      •       Candidates for Baron/Baroness Speak/Q&A

      During the first part of the meeting we'll address the standard monthly agenda items. The second part of the meeting will be a relatively informal meet the candidates period where each set of candidates will be given about 5 minutes to speak to the populous followed by up to 5 minutes of Q&A. After both sets of candidates have had their chance to speak and address questions, we'll close the meeting and further questions or discussions can continue one-on-one.

      At present we have two sets of candidates for Baron and Baroness:
      •       Lord Henry of Exeter and Honorable Lady Nadezda ZeZastrizl
      •       Master Philip White and Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza

      Their letters to the populous have been added to the Ayreton website and can be read here: http://midrealm.org/ayreton/candidates.html

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      In your service,
      --Richard de Scolay