Baronial Meeting

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2010
      Since this week's Baronial meeting was designated as the only opportunity to hear the Baronial candidates discuss their positions and qualifications in public before voting, can we please have the where, when and who?  The Ayreton website only lists two tickets, but the rumor mill has at least a few other sets of candidates.  Will all of the candidates be present?

      Can someone also please provide information on the format.  Will it be open questions, moderated debate, two minute speeches, or what?

      Thank you,
      Teleri

    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17 3:47 PM
        Hi,
        I remember talking about a Baronial Meeting before Invest. to work on projects and iron out any last minute details. However I don't remember where and when it was.
        Thanks

        Kevin Ambrozijwski