Monday fighter pracices

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 12:22 PM
      After a long face bookthread Ive decided.... that since i cant do the thieves practice because it moved back to Tuesday... im going to host a Monday evening outdoor practice at my house, starting this Monday, for those who are already set up with Monday free or for that matter any other fighter that would like to come over..you are all welcome...... heck i just cant wait till June!

      Both heavy and rapier are welcome ... ill have both of mine and pick accordingly so as to make sure everyone gets to play.

      If the weather turns out bad or once it gets dark, ill open up the shop to work on projects repairs etc. as well as have be able to help people research arms,armor. or blacksmithing projects.
      afterward people are welcome to stay and socialize.

      my contact info is
      michael Arndt
      8118 olivia lane
      hanover park,il 60133
      c# 630-488-8251

      day: Mondays starting this monday april 5th

      time:
      Ill be working on shop projects starting at 5pm till the first person shows up when ill gear up.

      earlier is better so we will have more time before dark. If there is a good level of attendance and the light/ timing becomes an issue ill pick up lighting to elongate the time at future practices.

      See you Monday,
      ----Kiyohara
    • michael A
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 2:19 PM
        Thanks to everyone who made it on such short notice and on a questionable night weather wise. I enjoyed the evening and learned quite a bit.

        I'll be hosting it again next week on Monday. Hopefully the advance notice will make it easier for people to attend.

        Id appreciate if anyone planning to come could let me know so i have an idea of how many people are planning to come over.

        See you monday,
        ----kiyohara