Chicago visit

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:07 AM
      Hi everybody,

      I got my first trip to ORD this month. I will get there on the 29th in the late afternoon. We stay at the Westin down on Michigan Ave. If anyone wants to get together for happy hour somewhere, I am game. Additionally, Jo and I changed our vacation plans this year. We will be coming in town in early June for a few weeks I will let you know the dates once we have our travel booked. Unfortunately, Pennsic is up in the air. We decided to do the grown up thing and get caught up on our bills and start playing hard once we aren't deficit financing ourselves to death.

      I look forward to seeing you all there,

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur