From the Marshal - Sunday Practices

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 10:42 AM
      Greetings!
      The Sunday fighter practices at Grey Gargoyles (Ida Noyes Hall, University of Chicago) have been somewhat on hiatus as of late due to scheduling conflicts with the site. As of right now we have the second floor WEST LOUNGE starting April 18th through May 30th. Of course, if weather permits we can always be outside.
      I would like to move the second Sunday of the month practice to a location closer to that month's baronial meeting. Assuming the weather lets us of course! So for the next two months the schedule would look like so:

      April 11th – 2pm practice in Forest Park Site to be posted in the next few days (meeting at 5pm at Molly Malone's in Forest Park). Militia Practice/training at 4pm!!

      May 16th – (yes, third Sunday instead of second, sorry!) is also the Ayreton Arts Academy to be held by Foxvale. With May 15th being the fighter Symposium in Elgin ad Chaos Caravan in Grey Hope, I propose no practice that day.

      June 13th – Practice at ??

      July 11th – Practice at ??

      I am open to any and all suggestions so feel free to email me off list at the below address.
      In service,
      Henry of Exeter
      Marshal, Ayreton
      Scribesquire@...