Thieves of Hearts fighter practice back on Tuesdays

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 9:25 AM
      Now that scheduling at Glenbrook North High School is under control and spring sports have started to go outside, we will be resuming our regular schedule of Tuesday practice in April.  In other words, our next practice will be Tuesday April 6th, and will be on Tuesdays throughout the summer.

      For those interested in Cut-and-Thrust, there will be instruction and free sparring in Bolognese sword and buckler at the next practice.

      Directions and other information can be found at http://thieves.ayreton.org/

      Thank you
      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts