Re: [Ayreton] Mensa demo--Pros and Cons

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010
      I agree it's hard to commit to this so far in advance, but if I am free that day I will also participate.  I can do a decorative leatherwork and/or a C&I demonstration.

      Marissa

    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30, 2010

        Great! Thanks everyone! That's enough people who are saying yes now that I know we can do this. I also know we can pick up more folks closer to the event when the scheduling is not so far out. I'll keep in touch with her and we can start making firmer plans in the summer/early fall.

        Huzzah! This is going to be fun.

        Margrett