Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • houseleviticus
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 9, 2006
      > Happy Birthday to Ian the Green!!!!!
      Rebecca and Maitiu

    • Patricia E. Chadwick
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006

        Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

        Hope you have a wonderful day.

        Hugs,

        Akiko

      • Thomas Hughes
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
          Constellation

          Happy birthday, Acelina.

          Sean and Nicholaa

          Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

          Hope you have a wonderful day.

          Hugs,

          Akiko

        • Elizabeth Hernandez
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
            Yes, a Very Happy Birthday to you THL Acelina.

            More Hugs!
            Sibeal

            "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
            Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
            Hope you have a wonderful day.
            Hugs,
            Akiko

          • David Roland
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
              Happy Birthday Boss!!!

              Ian the Green
              Ayreton Town Cryer

              *puts relighting candles on the cake.*

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
              wrote:

              > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
              >
              > Hope you have a wonderful day.
              >
              > Hugs,
              >
              > Akiko

            • Wendy Pastrick
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                Yay! More birthday goodness :)

                Happy Birthday Acelina
                May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
                year :)

                Jale

                PS - where's the cake?

                wrote:

                > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
                > Lady Major.
                >
                > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                >
                > Hugs,
                >
                > Akiko

              • Shannon Valentine

                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

                    Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                    -Akiko

                    FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

                    If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                  • KCMalone3@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
                      pechadwick@... writes:

                      Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                      Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

                      Anna

                      **************************************
                      See what's new at http://www.aol.com
                    • David Roland
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                        Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                        I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                        my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                        cake for me.

                        It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                        delicious.

                        Ian the Green

                      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                          Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                          Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                          Hillary

                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                            Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                            Fiona

                            "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                            Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                            -Akiko
                            FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                            If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                          • tonyjlong
                            Message 13 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                              Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                              I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                              night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                              party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                              Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                              starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                              one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                              Vladimir Auslander

                              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                              > pechadwick@... writes:
                              >
                              > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                              >
                              > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                              >
                              > Anna
                              >

                              > **************************************
                              > See what's new at
                              > http://www.aol.com

                            • David Roland
                              Message 14 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                                Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                                appreciate them very much.

                                Ian the Green

                                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                                > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                                >
                                > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                                other
                                > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                                birhtday
                                > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                                Buster's in
                                > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                                Theater
                                > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                                see
                                > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                                job!

                                > Vladimir Auslander
                                >
                                > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                                > >
                                > > pechadwick@ writes:
                                > >
                                > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                > >
                                > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                > >
                                > > Anna
                                > >

                                > > **************************************
                                > > See what's new at
                                > > http://www.aol.com

                              • Patricia E. Chadwick
                                Message 15 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                  Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                                  Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                                  Hugs,

                                  Austin and Akiko

                                • misreall@comcast.net
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                    Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                                    Lynda