Re: SCA demo for MENSA

  • lady_mairead
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
      Hey folks--I'm on this. I just didn't have any information for her because no one has responded wanting to do this since she emailed me earlier this month. I will let her know that much.

      Margrett

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2010
        Could you repost the information please with the when, where and what times?

        Thank you,

        Hillary

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, rebecca webb <elenofbirchbrae@...> wrote: > > Cynthia needs help locating a member of ours: > > Greetings,  > > Kerri-Ellen, aka Margrett, was great, and we really enjoyed having her at the Mensa weekend. Before she left, we discussed the possibility of having a much larger SCA/re-enactor event â€" sort of a mini-Ren Faire â€" on Friday, and we were both very excited about the idea. I’ve sent an email to Kerri-Ellen at the address I had for her last year, but I’ve heard nothing back, so I don’t know if she has changed email services or if it just didn’t reach her because of some electronic glitch. > > Anyway, we’re very interested in having something more elaborate at the Mensa weekend (last weekend in October), so I thought I’d touch base with you to find out if I can reconnect with Kerri-Ellen or, if she’s moved away, whoever else might be interested in having a bit of fun at our event. > > Thanks again for your help last year. Maybe this year you’ll get to come. > > Cynthia Clampittcaclampitt@... > --  > Program Chair > Chicago-area Mensa > Regional Gathering > ------------------------------------ ~~~~~ To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal/ To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ayreton-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/