SCA demo for MENSA

  • rebecca webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24 6:55 PM
      Cynthia needs help locating a member of ours:

      Greetings,

      Kerri-Ellen, aka Margrett, was great, and we really enjoyed having her at the Mensa weekend. Before she left, we discussed the possibility of having a much larger SCA/re-enactor event — sort of a mini-Ren Faire — on Friday, and we were both very excited about the idea. I’ve sent an email to Kerri-Ellen at the address I had for her last year, but I’ve heard nothing back, so I don’t know if she has changed email services or if it just didn’t reach her because of some electronic glitch.

      Anyway, we’re very interested in having something more elaborate at the Mensa weekend (last weekend in October), so I thought I’d touch base with you to find out if I can reconnect with Kerri-Ellen or, if she’s moved away, whoever else might be interested in having a bit of fun at our event.

      Thanks again for your help last year. Maybe this year you’ll get to come.

      Cynthia Clampitt
      caclampitt@...

      --
      Program Chair
      Chicago-area Mensa

    • lady_mairead
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24 9:46 PM
        Hey folks--I'm on this. I just didn't have any information for her because no one has responded wanting to do this since she emailed me earlier this month. I will let her know that much.

        Margrett

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25 6:42 AM
          Could you repost the information please with the when, where and what times?

          Thank you,

          Hillary

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, rebecca webb <elenofbirchbrae@...> wrote: > > Cynthia needs help locating a member of ours: > > Greetings,  > > Kerri-Ellen, aka Margrett, was great, and we really enjoyed having her at the Mensa weekend. Before she left, we discussed the possibility of having a much larger SCA/re-enactor event â€" sort of a mini-Ren Faire â€" on Friday, and we were both very excited about the idea. I’ve sent an email to Kerri-Ellen at the address I had for her last year, but I’ve heard nothing back, so I don’t know if she has changed email services or if it just didn’t reach her because of some electronic glitch. > > Anyway, we’re very interested in having something more elaborate at the Mensa weekend (last weekend in October), so I thought I’d touch base with you to find out if I can reconnect with Kerri-Ellen or, if she’s moved away, whoever else might be interested in having a bit of fun at our event. > > Thanks again for your help last year. Maybe this year you’ll get to come. > > Cynthia Clampittcaclampitt@... > --  > Program Chair > Chicago-area Mensa > Regional Gathering > ------------------------------------ ~~~~~ To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal/ To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ayreton-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/