Charter Updated

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2010
      I've posted an updated Baronial Charter (PDF and editable .doc) to the Files section of this group, with the edits discussed at the last meeting.

      Sometime Real Soon Now, I plan to remove the older draft versions. If you're an incurable pack rat that just has to have archive copies of everything, get 'em soon before they go away for good!

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com