Fighter Symposium

  • ansel_1361
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2010
      Greeting,

      Carraig Ban and Foxvale are hosting a Fighter Symposium on May 15, 2010 at Lord's Park Pavillion, Elgin Illinois.

      We are still seeking instructors who wish to provide their expertise. We would love to have classes in armored combat, fencing or related activities.

      Please contact: Lord Ansel Claybourne: anselclay_at_comcast.net.

      http://www.carraigban.org/event1.html http://www.carraigban.org/FSRFPflyer.pdf

      YIS,
      Ansel