A&S Updates and Info

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 6:16 PM
      Greetings to the List-

      The Next Ayreton Arts Academy is being hosted by Foxvale on  Sunday, May 16.
       Batavia Public Library:
      10 South Batavia Avenue
      Batavia, IL 60510
      (630) 879-1393
      It will  be a public demo as well as an A & S Academy followed by a moot probably at Panera unless we can find a local restaurant that has more space.
      This is a busy weekend with a number of other activities so please put it on your calendar

      Vogue Warehouse Sale is May 14 & 15 in Evanston. They sell most items by the bolt and good deals can be obtained especially if you go in groups and split the fabric.  for more information see http://myvoguefabrics.com/html/salewarehouse.html

      Resources List- Just like the Artisans and Craftsperson's list I would like to get together a listing of resources for the various arts and sciences.

      Please send me listings of your preferred sources for raw materials for your crafts. It can be local or mail order. The only thing that I ask is that they be primarily sellers of supplies not finished objects. When we have this complied it will also be posted to the web site.

      YIS,

      Nicholaa

      Dame Nicholaa Halden, OP
      Ayreton MOAS