Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Militia

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

      Lt.General MacAlister,

         I know your heart will be with the Ayreton Militia even if your service to the crown as part of the army staff shall preclude you from being with us physically.  You are part of the Militia unless you say otherwise.

      Sgt Henry of Exeter

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

        Henry,

        “Devin, son of Sean” is “Gareth o’Shaughnessy”

        Sean

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 18, 2010

          Sean,

          Thank you!   I will make sure it is corrected going forward.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 19, 2010
            hey sergeant - got any room for this Corporal?? - i have a war door for both sides of this line - unless you have pulled my crossover status??
            -lucius