Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Militia

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
      Serjant Henry,

      I've no idea if I'll be able to take the field with the
      Barony this Pennsic, as my duty to the Dragon Throne as most of my time on the archery line.

      Am I bringing my harness?  A resounding YES!

      Lt.General MacAlister

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 17, 2010, at 2:56 PM, "Terry" <Scribesquire@...> wrote:

      Greetings!
      This is a call to any and all who would like to be a part of the Ayreton Militia at this years Pennsic. This year we will not only field an armored (heavy) unit but will attempt to also field a rapier unit. I know some people authorized with siege weapons and we woudl like you to be a prt of this too. If you would like to participate i any way, please let us know!
      The current roster of the Ayreton Militia is (please let me also know if you wish to no longer be on it):
      Ansel Claybourne
      Ryan of Foxvale
      Devin, son of Sean
      Griffith, son of Anna
      Johannes Machiavelli
      Gaeralt of Foxvale (in training)
      Hillary of Langforde
      Gareth Ostwestly
      Richard de Scolay
      Christian de Fournier
      Dougal MacAlistair
      Wolfram Von Waldersbach
      Susanna the Short
      Sean O'Shaughnessy
      Nadezda Zazatril
      Henry of Exeter
      Sir Fern de la Foret
      Sir Killian Fendrich
      Sir Janos Varos
      In service,
      Serjeant Henry of Exeter
      Marshal, Ayreton

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

        Lt.General MacAlister,

           I know your heart will be with the Ayreton Militia even if your service to the crown as part of the army staff shall preclude you from being with us physically.  You are part of the Militia unless you say otherwise.

        Sgt Henry of Exeter

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

          Henry,

          “Devin, son of Sean” is “Gareth o’Shaughnessy”

          Sean

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 18, 2010

            Sean,

            Thank you!   I will make sure it is corrected going forward.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 19, 2010
              hey sergeant - got any room for this Corporal?? - i have a war door for both sides of this line - unless you have pulled my crossover status??
              -lucius