Re: Pennsic Performing Arts information (please feel free to re-post liberally)

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16 3:17 PM
      Correction on the url to the Performing Arts page of pennsicwar.org

      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn39/AANDS/perfarts.html

      Sometimes I type way too fast!

      Mihri

      On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Christina King <haflagirl@...> wrote:

      Greetings, Performers of the Known World,

      The Pennsic Performing Arts staff is looking forward to showcasing the vast array of talents and variety of performers who come to Pennsic. We are ready to assist you in scheduling your performances and rehearsals so you may share your stage arts with the Known World!

      We would like to encourage a wide variety of acts in the Performing Arts Tent, but they should deal with the time period and the interests of the Society for Creative Anachronism – specifically the Medieval and Renaissance periods and the peoples and cultures those periods encompass. The exceptions are those performances which reflect specific aspects of our Society – its background, history, administration, and culture/traditions. Performances that are blatantly modern in subject matter, music, costuming, scenery, and instrumentation are not appropriate for performance at the Pennsic War.

      If you are interested in putting on a show at the Performing Arts Pavilion or the Amphitheater, please visit http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn39/AANS/perfarts.html to view the Performing Arts policies and to download a request form. Submissions will be accepted through April 15. We look forward to your performances!

      In Service to the Arts,

      Sisuile Buitilier-- Director, Pennsic Performing Arts

      Mihri Deniz Yetim-- House Manager, Scheduler, Pennsic Performing Arts

      --
      Christina King
      http://www.rakschristina.com

      --
      Christina King
      http://www.rakschristina.com
      Blue Lotus Tribe
      http://www.bluelotustribe.org

    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17 1:42 PM
        And here I would have thought the typo was in "Per farts"

        ducking and running...
        Jale