Thieves of Hearts fighter practice 8-Mar-2010 canceled

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 4:15 PM
      Due to a lack of available space, tomorrow's fighter practice at Glenbrook High School has been canceled.  Hopefully soon the weather will turn nicer and we can stop having these problems when school sports can start practicing outside.

      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8 6:37 AM