March 14th Ayreton Business Meeting Location Info

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      Greetings to the populous of Ayreton,

      Due to a scheduling conflict at the normal Tree-Girt-Sea meeting location, the next Ayreton business meeting will be held March 14th at the home of Robyyan and Fern.

      Phone Number:
      (773) 764-1920
      Address: 2506 W. Morse Ave., Chicago , IL 60645

      Robyyan sends the following information, "...there is plenty of on-street parking in this area, and that we're only a block from Western Ave. and the 49B bus, and not far from Touhy and the Pace 290.  Useful landmarks for people driving are on Western Ave., turn onto Morse between the Harley Davidson dealer and McDonalds.  And it would be helpful if people were to bring folding chairs -- we may run out if a lot of people come."

      Thank you Nadezda for finding an alternate site and thank you Robyyan and Fern for offering your home.

      I'll send out an agenda for the meeting early next week.

      On another note, there's no new developments on the progress of the charter and petition beyond that the documents have been sent to their royal majesties.

      In your service,
      --Richard de Scolay

    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010

        I can't be there, I'll be in San Francisco at a conference. We still have money and the down payment on the Coronets has been sent so they should be in progress.

        Ghita