Fighter Symposium & Regional Fighter Practice

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 8.8 MB
    Greetings,

    Please find attached the flyer sent to me by Baron Faustino for the Fighter Symposium & Regional Fighter Practice that is May 15th and is being hosted by Carraig Ban, Elv Av Tiden and Foxvale.

    This is a rather large pdf file so I've included the text below.

    In your service,
    Richard de Scolay

    Fighter Symposium &
    Regional Fighter Practice

    May 15th, 2010

    Sponsored by:
    Carraig Ban, Elv Av Tiden, & Foxvale

    Autocrats: Faustino de Baeza and Ansel Claybourne
    Feastocrat: Kathryn Von Trier
    (phone #815-986-5403) (phone #630-801-0026)
    Merchantocrat: Faustino de Baeza

    Fees:
    $8 - Adults
    $4 - 12 to 6 year olds
    Free - 5 & Under
    ($3 non-member surcharge)
    Merchant: $10 (includes One 6ft Table & Chair)
    Feast: $10

    Pre-Re gister:
    Contact Aleid Van Gronigen
    Phone:815-784-6337

    Mail Pre-registration Fees to:
    N.A.Read
    8807 Ryan Court
    Kingston, IL 60145

    Site Location:
    Lord’s Park Pavillion
    100 Oakwood Blvd.
    Elgin, IL 60120

    Site Opens 9am to public & closes at 9pm
    Classes 10am - 5pm
    Feast starts at 6pm

  • young
    Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2010
      Howdy All,

      Does anyone know more details about the Fighter Symposium & Regional Fighter Practice this weekend? I'm curious about classes and schedual.

      Also, will there be loaner armor?

      Thanks!
      ~philip
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2010
        Greetings,

        A class list will be available that day at the event, and members of the Ayreton militia will be available all day to teach various topics.  A suit of armor will be available for loaner gear, but any fighter (male and female) donning armor should provide their own athletic supporter.

        Thanks,

        Hillary

        Does anyone know more details about the Fighter Symposium & Regional Fighter
        Practice this weekend? I'm curious about classes and schedual.

        Also, will there be loaner armor?

        Thanks!
        ~philip

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: