March Sunday practices

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010

      Greetings!

          Unfortunately, we only have this Sunday March 7th reserved for fighter practice at Ida Noyes, University of Chicago.  The rest of March we are out of luck at this time.  If the weather is cooperative we could, in theory, practice outside but it is March and this is Chicago.  :)

          This would be a good time to do some pell drills and armor repairs.

      In Service,

      Henry of Exeter

      Marshal, Ayreton