Tree Girt Sea Scribe Night Cancelled until May 5

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello,

      I need to cancel the TGS Wednesday Scribe Nights until May 5, due to a work-related training schedule conflict.

      When we resume the regular schedule, we plan on practicing gold leaf techniques. Please consider joining us in May if you are interested.

      Sincerely,

      Jocelyn

      THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Province of Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm