Re: [Ayreton] Event Site

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 8, 2006
      'Desco, you're so cool :)

      --- Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...> wrote:

      > I now have a map of the school so people who cannot
      > make it to the school
      > can see what we're dealing with:
      > http://mopwho.com/GBNmap_event.gif

      Lady Jale bint Amar
      Chatelaine, Tree-Girt-Sea
      Blue Lotus Tribe
      www.bluelotustribe.org
      mka Wendy Pastrick
    • Johannes Machiavelli
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 8, 2006
        Tedesco da Venezia

        What about the pools?

        Johannes Machaivelli

        --- Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...> wrote:

        > I now have a map of the school so people who cannot
        > make it to the school
        > can see what we're dealing with:
        > http://mopwho.com/GBNmap_event.gif
        >
        > The main event areas, the field house and the three
        > gymnasiums, are
        > highlighted in blue. (The fourth gym, D106, is
        > filled with gymnastic
        > equipment.) Troll will be in the vestibule at the
        > top-left corner of the
        > Drop Off Loop, between the field house and the
        > gymnasiums. Note there is a
        > doorway from Troll into the first gym (D108) which
        > is kinda hard to see on
        > this map, but it makes this prime space. We're
        > thinking either the main A&S
        > Faire displays and/or merchants. (There is PLENTY
        > of space in the field
        > house for merchants too.) The orange rooms are
        > music classrooms that we can
        > use for the A&S Education Day classes. Note E107
        > has a tiered seating,
        > making this good for performances and lectures. The
        > green rooms over by the
        > field house are washrooms AND locker rooms with
        > showers. The red room
        > between them is the coach's office, which can be a
        > great Royalty Room,
        > especially since it has it's own private locker
        > room! As noted before, the
        > only downside to this site is the Home Ec room which
        > will be used for feast
        > (in purple) is halfway across the building. We DO
        > have access to carts, and
        > we have a number of plug-in roasters to keep food
        > warm. Plus, as noted on
        > the map, the cooks can use the door nearest to the
        > home ec room to get all
        > the food into the kitchen.
        >

        > Marie la Fauconniere and Lochlainn MacGregor of
        > Ravenslake came to the site
        > last night and were very pleased with the space.
        > They will be handling the
        > bid for Regional A&S Faire. If anyone else would
        > like to see the site,
        > please come Tuesday evenings to the Thieves of Heart
        > practice, and I'll show
        > you around. Directions can be found here:
        > http://thieves.ayreton.org/
        > (These directions lead you to what is labeled
        > "Merchant and Staff Parking".
        > We normally hold fighter practice in D102.)

        Sponsored Link

        Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
      • Jenna Klauss
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 8, 2006
          Don't think they played water polo back in the day!

          Keiley

          Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...> wrote:
          Tedesco da Venezia

          What about the pools?

          Johannes Machaivelli

          --- Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@ayreton. org> wrote:

          > I now have a map of the school so people who cannot
          > make it to the school
          > can see what we're dealing with:
          > http://mopwho. com/GBNmap_ event.gif
          >
          > The main event areas, the field house and the three
          > gymnasiums, are
          > highlighted in blue. (The fourth gym, D106, is
          > filled with gymnastic
          > equipment.) Troll will be in the vestibule at the
          > top-left corner of the
          > Drop Off Loop, between the field house and the
          > gymnasiums. Note there is a
          > doorway from Troll into the first gym (D108) which
          > is kinda hard to see on
          > this map, but it makes this prime space. We're
          > thinking either the main A&S
          > Faire displays and/or merchants. (There is PLENTY
          > of space in the field
          > house for merchants too.) The orange rooms are
          > music classrooms that we can
          > use for the A&S Education Day classes. Note E107
          > has a tiered seating,
          > making this good for performances and lectures. The
          > green rooms over by the
          > field house are washrooms AND locker rooms with
          > showers. The red room
          > between them is the coach's office, which can be a
          > great Royalty Room,
          > especially since it has it's own private locker
          > room! As noted before, the
          > only downside to this site is the Home Ec room which
          > will be used for feast
          > (in purple) is halfway across the building. We DO
          > have access to carts, and
          > we have a number of plug-in roasters to keep food
          > warm. Plus, as noted on
          > the map, the cooks can use the door nearest to the
          > home ec room to get all
          > the food into the kitchen.
          >

          > Marie la Fauconniere and Lochlainn MacGregor of
          > Ravenslake came to the site
          > last night and were very pleased with the space.
          > They will be handling the
          > bid for Regional A&S Faire. If anyone else would
          > like to see the site,
          > please come Tuesday evenings to the Thieves of Heart
          > practice, and I'll show
          > you around. Directions can be found here:
          > http://thieves. ayreton.org/
          > (These directions lead you to what is labeled
          > "Merchant and Staff Parking".
          > We normally hold fighter practice in D102.)

          Sponsored Link

          Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
          Sign up now. http://www.vonage. com/startsavingn ow/

          Sponsored Link

          Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.

        • Dolores Becker
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 9, 2006
            Aquatic fencing, anyone?

            Moose

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 9, 2006
              Perhaps not, but the could have!  What about jousting in boats?  D'you think they'd mind a viking funeral, if we kept is small?  } ; )

              Moose

              Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@ yahoo.com> wrote:
              Tedesco da Venezia

              What about the pools?

              Johannes Machaivelli

              --- Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@ayreton. org> wrote:

              > I now have a map of the school so people who cannot
              > make it to the school
              > can see what we're dealing with:
              > http://mopwho. com/GBNmap_ event.gif
              >
              > The main event areas, the field house and the three
              > gymnasiums, are
              > highlighted in blue. (The fourth gym, D106, is
              > filled with gymnastic
              > equipment.) Troll will be in the vestibule at the
              > top-left corner of the
              > Drop Off Loop, between the field house and the
              > gymnasiums. Note there is a
              > doorway from Troll into the first gym (D108) which
              > is kinda hard to see on
              > this map, but it makes this prime space. We're
              > thinking either the main A&S
              > Faire displays and/or merchants. (There is PLENTY
              > of space in the field
              > house for merchants too.) The orange rooms are
              > music classrooms that we can
              > use for the A&S Education Day classes. Note E107
              > has a tiered seating,
              > making this good for performances and lectures. The
              > green rooms over by the
              > field house are washrooms AND locker rooms with
              > showers. The red room
              > between them is the coach's office, which can be a
              > great Royalty Room,
              > especially since it has it's own private locker
              > room! As noted before, the
              > only downside to this site is the Home Ec room which
              > will be used for feast
              > (in purple) is halfway across the building. We DO
              > have access to carts, and
              > we have a number of plug-in roasters to keep food
              > warm. Plus, as noted on
              > the map, the cooks can use the door nearest to the
              > home ec room to get all
              > the food into the kitchen.
              >

              > Marie la Fauconniere and Lochlainn MacGregor of
              > Ravenslake came to the site
              > last night and were very pleased with the space.
              > They will be handling the
              > bid for Regional A&S Faire. If anyone else would
              > like to see the site,
              > please come Tuesday evenings to the Thieves of Heart
              > practice, and I'll show
              > you around. Directions can be found here:
              > http://thieves. ayreton.org/
              > (These directions lead you to what is labeled
              > "Merchant and Staff Parking".
              > We normally hold fighter practice in D102.)

              Sponsored Link

              Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
              Sign up now. http://www.vonage. com/startsavingn ow/

              Sponsored Link

              Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.

            • xzeguian
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 9, 2006
                I could make a comment about Marco Polo and Venice but I will
                restrain myself...

                Isabel