Any one willing to help?

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      Hey guys: Urgent packing to move help needed this weekend!!! the movers will be here at 9am Wednesday March 3. Those with zip, zilch or nada to do or even has an hour or two to spare in the next  week, please feel free to give me a yell. I live in Rogers Park. Thanks much, Ardena Willdflower aka Amy Woolard (773-764-8698  (lv message)

      "Respect the Unexpected"
                          Anonymous
      "Just because something seems perfect, is no reason to look into it"-D. Larimer