Reminder Midlands Regional A&S competeion this weekend

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      The Midlands A&S Regional is being held this weekend hosted by Baile na Scolairi  in Bloomington, IL. This is also a War College. There will be classes for both A&S and Fighting. More information  is available at http://www.atomicvole.org/MRAS/

      If you have an entry and cannot attend, please contact me and we will try to make arrangements to get your entry to the event.

      If your entry is not ready yet your next opportunity is at the Constellation Regional (yes you can enter at any region's A&S) being held at -Feast of Three Saints and a Honeybee and  Constellation Regional Arts and Sciences Competition on April 17, 2010.

      It would be great if we had a number of entries submitted to represent our very talented area.

      Please contact me if you have any questions on the A&S Faires.

      YIS,

      Nicholaa

      Nicholaa Halden, Ayreton MOAS
      Vanished Woods MOAS