Capricon Demo Lost and Found

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010
      Hi all--

      Did anyone happen to find a small plastic wheel-like tool after the Capricon Demo?  It's an edge slicker and I use it in leatherwork.  It seems to not have made it home with me.  If so, please let me know.

      Many thanks,
      Lady Marissa

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      Avon Representative: www.youravon.com/jillhughes