Re: [Ayreton] Re:[CHARTER] Agenda for 2010-02-07

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2010
      Sorry. The new job fried my brain. I had two weeks from conception of the new job, training, training my replacement, finishing up projects, and cleaning out my desk.  Nevermind.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      From: TCD3125@aol. com <TCD3125@aol. com>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re:[CHARTER] Agenda for 2010-02-07
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 4:33 PM

      "The goal for this meeting is to edit the charter to resolve issues that make it unacceptable to Their Majesties or are of concern to the kingdom Seneschal. When this meeting is over, we should have a final text to return to the advancement packet as our baronial charter, with all issues addressed."

      With the major changes being made to this document is there a plan to send it to the populace as we did for the First Charter.  I am uneasy with major revisions being made to a document and then being submitted without giving the people it will affect a chance to voice their opinions and vote upon it's adoption.

      Tim