Ayreton Business Meeting Sunday Feb 14th

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      Greeting Ayreton,

      After a small nudge I realized that I neglected to put out an email with the details of the Ayreton Business Meeting Sunday. I'll try to get these out sooner for future meetings. So without further ado...

      The Ayreton Baronial Business Meeting is this Sunday.

      Meeting at 5:00 for food and social time. This is *not* a potluck. Come and help support the restaurant that is good to give us a place to meet.

      Details:
      Host: Rokkehealden
      When: Sunday February 14, 2010 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Molly Malone's Irish Pub, 7652 Madison Street, Forest Park, IL 60130, 708.366.8073

      Agenda:
      •       Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      •       Charter/Transition Update (5 min)
      •       Ayreton Carnivale/Fox Hunt/TOC/Investiture (10 min)
      •       Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      •       Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      •       Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      In your service,
      --Richard de Scolay