The earth shakes in anticipation!

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      The Shire of Rokkehealden invites you to join us at Inkin' in Lincoln
      II, on March 6th, in Gilberts, Illinois
      (Yep - about 5 miles from our recent tremor. How many other events
      have had a map available on USGS.gov?)

      Join us for a day of sharing and learning, focusing primarily on the
      scribal arts. In addition to several classes and space to talk & share,
      we also will have an open forge (and outdoor space for more), a raffle
      for a basket of scribal goodies ( each scroll blank donated gives you
      one chance to win), and a tea social at the end of the day.

      More information available at www.xavierko.org/inkin2