RE: [Ayreton] all souls lost and found

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      I'd like to lay claim to the wavy buckler (shield), does it have grey suede (swade?) covering the front?  If so it's Kai's from my group.  What is my best way to get in touch with Lady Isabella to arrange picking it up ?

      Thanks,
      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      > To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      > From: yslagy@...
      > Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 00:11:18 +0000
      > Subject: [Ayreton] all souls lost and found
      >
      > In the possesion of Lady Isabella:
      > one rapier short sword
      > one rapier wavy shield
      >

      > ~~~~~

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > mailto:Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search Try it now!