RE: [Ayreton] FW: Fire at Red Roof Inn on Cork Street

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      Oops... I meant to state there should be *no* problem regarding any other rooms...

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: Wolfram_von_Waldersbach@...
      Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:03:30 -0600
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] FW: Fire at Red Roof Inn on Cork Street

      I called that Red Roof Inn, since Susanna and I made reservations there, and got verbal confirmation regarding the fire. They're claiming it affected only one room, because the building is constructed with cinderblocks. They're also claiming there should be problem regarding other rooms for the weekend. Your milage may vary though.

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com; vanished_wood@ yahoogroups. com
      From: thomashughes06@ comcast.net
      Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:52:26 -0600
      Subject: [Ayreton] FW: Fire at Red Roof Inn on Cork Street

      Hello everyone!

      Siobhan, the Val Day merchant o’crat reported that there was a fire at the Red Roof Inn on Cork Street in Kalamazoo last night/this morning. Suspected meth lab in one of the rooms.

      If you or anyone you know has made reservations at the Red Roof Inn on Cork Street, you might want to consider changing your reservation to another place. There are a number of other motels in the vicinity, check the ValDay website at this link: http://www.midrealm .org/threehills/ ValDay/ (info about Red Roof will be removed from the Val Day website as soon as we can get to it.)

      I was very pleased with the Best Western-Hospitality Inn; our recent Laurel retreat was there.

      Siobhan