FW: Fire at Red Roof Inn on Cork Street

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010

      Hello everyone!

      Siobhan, the Val Day merchant o’crat reported that there was a fire at the Red Roof Inn on Cork Street in Kalamazoo last night/this morning. Suspected meth lab in one of the rooms.

      If you or anyone you know has made reservations at the Red Roof Inn on Cork Street, you might want to consider changing your reservation to another place. There are a number of other motels in the vicinity, check the ValDay website at this link: http://www.midrealm.org/threehills/ValDay/ (info about Red Roof will be removed from the Val Day website as soon as we can get to it.)

      I was very pleased with the Best Western-Hospitality Inn; our recent Laurel retreat was there.

      Siobhan

    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
        I called that Red Roof Inn, since Susanna and I made reservations there, and got verbal confirmation regarding the fire. They're claiming it affected only one room, because the building is constructed with cinderblocks. They're also claiming there should be problem regarding other rooms for the weekend. Your milage may vary though.

        In Service,

        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
          Oops... I meant to state there should be *no* problem regarding any other rooms...

          To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com